31 March 2016
Today I’m going to tell you about some of the products that I’ve been using for a long time, products I still buy and I’m very pleased with. I managed to reduce them to a top 10, so let’s see what I’m talking about. Press play & enjoy (shopping links included)
1. Vita Liberata tanning foam: I’ve been buying this from SEPHORA shops for over a year now and I panic every time I feel the tube is getting empty. As opposed to many other tanning products, the Vita Liberata foam doesn’t have an unpleasant scent after use (you know what I’m talking about), it sinks into the skin really fast and the tan lasts up to two weeks. That’s what they say at least, I use it weekly. It’s the only self tanning product I use and I can highly recommend. If you want a darker tan, you can add another layer, four hours after you’ve applied the first one. ???
2. Moroccanoil hair oil: it’s the most efficient hair treatment with multiple benefits as well as the most duped haircare product. I’ve been using this hydrating hair oil for over three years. You already know I’ve been through multiple hair color changes, therefore there’s only one thing I’ve got left to say: it saved my hair. ??
3. Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation: it was the first high end foundation I tried and stuck to it since 2009. I don’t use it every day, however it’s the best aid when I need an impeccable face at an event or when we film. We even shot underwater while I was wearing this foundation and it lasted impeccably. If you’re into long lasting, high coverage and impeccable foundations, this is what you’re looking for. ?
4. Sephora tanning oil: My every summer’s obsession, the product that’s never missing from my beach bag. The hydrating formula leaves your skin smooth and glowy, thanks to the fine golden particles. Love the scent, too!
5. Sephora Lip Stain RED 01. When I’m wearing red lipstick, there’s a 99.9% chance that it’s this matte lip stain, that I’ve been using for over two years (or three? who knows?) and it’s “the red” lip stain. If you use it every day, yes, it dries out the lips, however if you only use it once in a while, it’s perfect.
6. Bioderma lip balm. You can find it in pharmacies, it’s the best cure for dry lips, it nourishes and fixes them fast. Your lips are left hydrated, with a natural shine, it’s most definitely in my top 10. x
In selected Stores
7. MAC Soft & Gentle highlighter – I’ve used two already, I’m at my third powder and I still haven’t gotten bored. Last year some friends gave me MAC products as a birthday present, among which, yet again, Soft & Gentle. I can’t get enough of it. ??
8. L’Oreal Paris Million Lashes – recently I’ve switched from Million Lashes to Feline. Already infamous for the Millionizer brush, it’s rebranded into the Feline Mascara. I’ve been using this mascara for over 5 years now and it’s the only one that gives my lashes insane volume. The Feline formula hydrates the lashes – it contains all sorts of nourishing oils and the new brush curls the lashes and provides volume. I have quite a few mascaras, however I’m always going back to Volume Million Lashes.
9. Label M Sea Salt – how else could I get beach waves instantly? I’m spraying it on wet hair and then I leave it to air dry. The hair is left textured, voluminous and it looks so good that everybody asks “how did you do your hair?”. The answer’s simple: if you live by the sea, you’ve got the sea. If not, the sea salt. It’s genius!
10. The last one on the list is… the Vita Liberata Body Blur. I honestly want this one in industrial quantities. The body blur is product that tans, covers imperfections instantly, so you’ve got beautiful and tanned legs with a single move.
+ for the copper shade and because it instantly dries even if it’s an oil, I also love the Honey Dry Oil from The Body Shop.